APS-1650 Automated Prep Station
Pre-analysis preparation of oil samples is achieved via a relatively simple dilution process; however these dilutions are time consuming and
carry the potential for human error.
The APS-1650 Automated Preparation Station addresses the need for an automated process solution for the preparation of diluted oil samples.
The system is designed to ensure fast, accurate sample dilutions in a small footprint saving time and laboratory bench space.
• Collection rack options*: 60 and 80 position rack using 15mL vial 90 or 96 position CETAC rack using 8mL vial
• Rinse pump: 2-channel peristaltic pump
• Stainless steel sample probe
• Syringe pumping module
• CETAC offline software
• Miscellaneous tubing used for operation
• Power supply with US, UK & European plugs
- Autosampler Dimensions Height 70 cm (27.5¨) Width 110 cm (43.3¨) Depth 70 cm (27.5¨) Weight 30 kg (66 lb)
- Syringe Module Dimensions: Height 26.7 cm (10.5¨) Width 14 cm (5.5¨) Depth 20.3 cm (8¨) Weight 4.5 kg (10 lb)
- Viscosity Range up to 700 centistokes (cSt)
- Computer/Hardware Interfaces
- Power Requirements AC 100V-240V, 3.2A
- Sample Rack Options 45 position 2 oz and 4 oz bottles; 80 and 90 position 2 mL cups
- Collection Rack Options 80 position 15 mL (17 mm x 100 mm) 90 position 8 mL (13 mm x 100 mm)
- Computer Requirements: Microsoft Windows® 7 operating system or newer
1 GB RAM.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is required to read the manuals that accompany the software.
Internet Explorer 6 or higher must be installed for system to function properly
- Part Number Description
APS-99-0001 APS-1650 Automated Prep Station
APS-99-0025 APS-1650 without Stirrer