Equilab EQM-402 Ball Mixer Mill
Obtain different analytical grain size in seconds
- User friendly
- 5 working programs
- Simple and quick replacement of milling jars
- Comfortable visual software controlled by a touchscreen
Glass, earth, slag, coal, clinker, bones, coke, oxides, metallic elements, ferroalloys, plastics, cement, plaster, ceramic materials, Wood, minerals, silicates, electronic waste, chemical products, tobacco, cereals, geological and mineralogical samples.
Its capacity to ground, mix and homogenize quickly small quantities of sample, makes of the EQM-402 Mill your great ally in the preparation of samples. This mill has been designed for the final preparation of small quantities of hard, semi-hard and fragile samples – up to 15 g. -. It can prepare two samples simultaneously and reduce them parting from an initial size of 0.8 to 1.5 mm. until sizes of less than 10µ in short periods of time – 1 to 4 minutes -.
Due to its effectiveness/time rate, this mill is ideal for the final reduction in the preparation of samples by fusion – using grain sizes of 10µ speeds up the homogeneization of the sample in the flux, noticeably reducing the fusion times -. It is also especially recommended for preparing and mixing samples with binding agents for its subsequent analysis via X Ray fluorescence.
- Applications: hard, semi hard and fragile materials such as coal, coke, glass, slags, minerals, floors, ceramics, silica, bones, plastics, wood, electronic waste, chemical products, tobacco, cereals, etc.
- Programs: Five working programs
speed %: 5 to 100
minutes: 0 to 59
seconds: 0 to 59
temperature in the engine ºC: 60ºC maximum
- Power: 150W
- Engine: 220V – 100W
- Power source: 220V – 150W
- Safety: detection system of the working process built in the door
- Accessories: 50ml Stainless Steel Milling Jars
CW Balls: Ø 10mm / Ø 15mm / Ø 20mm / Ø 25mm
- Dimensions: 31 cm. (height) x 36.5 cm. (width) x 47 cm. (depth)
- Approximate weight: 25kg