Tekmar HT3 Static and Dynamic Headspace System
Static Headspace analysis is a time-tested and robust technique for the analysis of volatile compounds in almost any matrix. The popularity of the technique is due to Headspace analysis providing a clean, reliable result.
Teledyne Tekmar draws on our experience as a leader in low-level VOC analysis with the introduction of a next generation Headspace instrument, the HT3™ Static and Dynamic Headspace System.
Dramatic improvements in sensitivity are achieved with the new Dynamic Headspace option, while maintaining the ruggedness and reliability of a traditional Static Headspace instrument.
Applications and Industries
- Residual Solvents
- Impurities from drug substances
- Impurities from container closure systems
- Flavour, Fragrance, and Packaging
- Blood Alcohol and Forensic Toxicology
- USP <467> (See applications above.)
- EPA Method 5021